To see individuals affected by public health issues be treated with compassion, dignity, and respect. To live in a world where our youths feel empowered. To support organizations, agencies and initiatives providing culturally competent services to individuals and communities affected by public health issues in under-served communities. To provide youths with the tools they need to empower themselves.
We believe in the power of community. Together we are our brothers and sisters keepers.
We advocate that individuals needing healthcare treatment are treated with dignity and respect.
We are humbled to be able to serve our community to the best of our ability.
2nd Annual Kofa Foundation Humanitarian Gala
Friday May 1, 2020 | 7:00 PM
Coon Rapids Civic Center
11155 Robinson Dr, Coon Rapids, MN. 55433
6th Annual Miss Liberia Minnesota Scholarship Pageant
Friday August 14,2020 | 7:00 PM
Purple Rose Event Hall
2975 Coon Rapids Blvd NW, Coon Rapids, MN. 55433
We are nothing without our volunteers. They are an integral part of the work we do.
We need volunteers to:
• Join our youth development team
• Serve as advocates
• Assist with educational presentations, workshops, and training
• Help coordinate, and/or volunteer at community events
• Attend community collaborative partnership meetings
• Create brouchures and newsletters
• Develop educational campaigns
• Provide professional videography and photography
• Serve on our fundraising committee
• Host House Parties
• Reach out to donors
• Write Grants
• Assist in a variety of other capacities as needed
• We would love for you to join our team. We need your help. Be a volunteer today by sending us a message below!
$45 per child per month is a huge part of what it takes to play a role in a community of caring adults making sure that none of the children we support in the orphanages are left behind. Your donation of any amount will make a huge difference in the lives of these children. All donations to Kofa Foundation are tax deductible. Kindly click on the donate button at the top of the page now to start making a difference. We appreciate your generosity. Thank you!